How To Port Forward Dying Light
If you play Dying Light, you should consider setting up a port forward to enhance your experience. There are quite a few reasons to set up a port forward for Dying Light, for example:
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer drops from online games
- Less lag
- Staying in friends lobby
- An overall better online gaming experience
Here we have links to guides for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC specifically for Dying Light. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to forward your port today.
Before playing Dying Light on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- To begin, follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox One
- Following that, click Port Forward Dying Light on Xbox One to select your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
Play Dying Light on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the correct ports to it.
- To start out, go to our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Then select your router from Port Forward Dying Light on Playstation 4 and we'll show you how to do the rest.
If you play Dying Light on PC then you need to set up a static IP address for your PC and then forward a range of ports to it.