If you play Metal Gear Solid V, then you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are several things that setting up a port forward for Metal Gear Solid V can help with, for example:
- Better connection
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Not getting dropped from games
- More stable
- Overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One specific to Metal Gear Solid V. These guides show all the steps involved in forwarding your port and will teach you how to do it yourself. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded now.
Port Forward Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain on Xbox One
Before you play Metal Gear Solid V on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- To start, follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One
- After you're finished there, go to Port Forward Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain on Xbox One and find your router to see all the steps.