If you play Orcs Must Die! 2, you may want to set up a port forward for it to better your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to consider setting up a port forward for Orcs Must Die! 2, for example:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Better quality voice chat
- More stable
- Overall enhanced online performance
Just below we have links to guides for PC specific to Orcs Must Die! 2. Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and learn how to forward your port today.
Before playing Orcs Must Die! 2 on PC you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your PC and then forward the correct range of ports.
- Begin by setting up a static IP address on your PC.
- After you're finished there, go to Port Forward Orcs Must Die! 2 on Personal Computer and choose your router for easy-to-follow instructions.