How To Port Forward Rock Band 4
If you play Rock Band 4, you may want to set up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to consider setting up a port forward for Rock Band 4, such as:
- Less lag
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes when online
- Improved connection
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Rock Band 4. Want to learn how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get it done today.
Before playing Rock Band 4 on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console. After that you should forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Start by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- Done there? Go to Port Forward Rock Band 4 on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
In order to begin playing Rock Band 4 on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the correct ports to your console.