Ports Required for The Crew
The required incoming ports that need to be forwarded for The Crew are as follows:
The Crew - PC
- TCP: 13000, 14000, 14008
- UDP: 3000-3003
The Crew - Steam
- TCP: 13000-14000, 27015, 27036
- UDP: 3000-3003, 27015, 27031-27036
The Crew - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 10000-10001
The Crew - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 43210-43211
The Crew - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074, 9017-9021
- UDP: 88, 3074, 9017-9021
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Crew that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
The Crew offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
- In general driving/racing style games put the player in the cockpit of a vehicle or in control of a vehicle from the chase camera. They can be very fast paced. Some are extremely high resolution and 3D such as the Forza series, while others have a 3D cartoon style like Mario Kart.
How to Port Forward The Crew
When you are playing The Crew you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.