How To Port Forward Uncharted 4
If you play Uncharted 4, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to better your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Uncharted 4, for example:
- Less lag
- Improved connection
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes when online
- Better overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Playstation 4 specific to Uncharted 4. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get it done today.
Before playing Uncharted 4 on Playstation 4 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward select ports to it.
- Start off by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After that click Port Forward Uncharted 4: A Thief's End on Playstation 3 and choose your router to see all the steps.