Ports To Forward for Hermitage: Strange Case Files
The exact ports for Hermitage: Strange Case Files are as follows:
Hermitage: Strange Case Files - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Hermitage: Strange Case Files - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Hermitage: Strange Case Files - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Hermitage: Strange Case Files - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Hermitage: Strange Case Files simply follow one of these links:
- Hermitage: Strange Case Files - Steam
- Hermitage: Strange Case Files - Playstation 4
- Hermitage: Strange Case Files - Switch
- Hermitage: Strange Case Files - Xbox One
Hermitage: Strange Case Files includes the following genres of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward Hermitage: Strange Case Files
When you are playing Hermitage: Strange Case Files you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.