Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for an IC Realtime PSSICRSS DVR:
IC Realtime PSSICRSS - DVR
- TCP: 80, 443, 554, 32789, 37777
- UDP: 37778
Set Up a Port Forward for an IC Realtime PSSICRSS DVR
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use an IC Realtime PSSICRSS DVR. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to an IC Realtime PSSICRSS DVR.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- The internal IP address of your DVR.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for an IC Realtime PSSICRSS DVR
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type your DVR's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for an IC Realtime PSSICRSS DVR in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for an IC Realtime PSSICRSS DVR:
List of Routers - Customized for IC Realtime PSSICRSS
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for an IC Realtime PSSICRSS DVR.