How to Open a Port in Your Router for Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms has the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Port Forward Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
When you are playing Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
The network ports for Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms are as follows:
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms simply follow one of these links:
- Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms - Playstation 4
- Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms - Steam
- Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.