How to Forward Ports in Your Router for KeyWe
KeyWe is Stonewheat & Sons's Puzzle game with a currently unknown release date.
KeyWe is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
Forward Ports for KeyWe
When you are playing KeyWe you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for KeyWe
The ports that need to be forwarded for KeyWe are as follows:
KeyWe - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for KeyWe yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
KeyWe - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
KeyWe - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
KeyWe - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
KeyWe - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for KeyWe that will show you the specific ports.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.