Welcome KGuard Customers.
PortForward.com is proud to offer help setting up port forwarding for your KGuard DVR. We have guides customized to support your DVR and your router.
After choosing your DVR from the list below, you will be taken to a list of routers. Pick your router from the list, or the closest match, and you will see instructions specific to both your DVR and your router.
Please choose your DVR from the list below
- KGuard KG-EL DVRs (for DVRs that start with KG-EL)
- KGuard KG-AR DVRs (for DVRs that start with KG-AR)
- KGuard KG-BR DVRs (for DVRs that start with KG-BR)
- KGuard KG-NS DVRs (for DVRs that start with KG-NS)
- KGuard KG-OT DVRs (for DVRs that start with KG-OT)
- KGuard KG-SHA DVRs (for DVRs that start with KG-SHA)
- KGuard KG-SH DVRs (for DVRs that start with KG-SH)
- KGuard KG-CMS3000 Software
- KGuard KG-NVR300 Software
- KGuard KG-MR NVRs (for NVRs that start with KG-MR)
How To Configure Your Router
Routers can be tough to configure. Our Help and FAQ page gives general tips and definitions. These can help if you can't connect to your router, or are unsure of some of the terms on this page. If you do not know exactly what you are doing or are having problems, Start Here.
Having problems forwarding ports on your router?
Check out Network Utilities, our software package that will forward your ports for you.