Knack 2 offers the following styles of play.
- Knack 2 is fast paced and puts the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- As an adventure game the player is the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
How to Port Forward Knack 2
When you are playing Knack 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Knack 2 Require
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for Knack 2 are as follows:
Knack 2 - PlayStation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3478, 3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Knack 2 simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.