Opening Ports for Knights and Bikes using Your Router
Knights and Bikes includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Knights and Bikes
When you are playing Knights and Bikes you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Knights and Bikes
The specific ports for Knights and Bikes are as follows:
Knights and Bikes - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Knights and Bikes yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Knights and Bikes - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Knights and Bikes - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Knights and Bikes - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Knights and Bikes simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.