Knights of Pen & Paper includes the following styles of gameplay.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward Knights of Pen & Paper
When you are playing Knights of Pen & Paper you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Knights of Pen & Paper
The necessary ports for Knights of Pen & Paper are as follows:
Knights of Pen & Paper - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Knights of Pen & Paper yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Knights of Pen & Paper - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Knights of Pen & Paper - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Knights of Pen & Paper - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Knights of Pen & Paper - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Knights of Pen & Paper that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Knights of Pen & Paper - Steam
- Knights of Pen & Paper - Playstation 4
- Knights of Pen & Paper - Switch
- Knights of Pen & Paper - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.