Kung Fu Panda offers the following styles of play.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
How to Port Forward Kung Fu Panda
When you are playing Kung Fu Panda you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Kung Fu Panda
The ports that need to be forwarded for Kung Fu Panda are as follows:
Kung Fu Panda - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Kung Fu Panda - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Kung Fu Panda - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Kung Fu Panda yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Kung Fu Panda - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Kung Fu Panda that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.