Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective offers the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective
When you are playing Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective
The incoming ports for Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective are as follows:
Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective - Steam
- Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective - Switch
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.