How to Port Forward Lego Batman
LEGO Batman: The Videogame has the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for LEGO Batman: The Videogame
When you are playing LEGO Batman: The Videogame you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for LEGO Batman: The Videogame
The exact ports that need to be forwarded for LEGO Batman: The Videogame are as follows:
LEGO Batman: The Videogame - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
LEGO Batman: The Videogame - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
LEGO Batman: The Videogame - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and LEGO Batman: The Videogame simply follow one of these links:
- LEGO Batman: The Videogame - Xbox 360
- LEGO Batman: The Videogame - Playstation 3
- LEGO Batman: The Videogame - PC
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.