LEGO City: Undercover offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Port Forward LEGO City: Undercover
When you are playing LEGO City: Undercover you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does LEGO City: Undercover Require
The network ports for LEGO City: Undercover are as follows:
LEGO City: Undercover - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
LEGO City: Undercover - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
LEGO City: Undercover - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
LEGO City: Undercover - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for LEGO City: Undercover that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- LEGO City: Undercover - PC
- LEGO City: Undercover - Playstation 4
- LEGO City: Undercover - Switch
- LEGO City: Undercover - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.