Forward Ports on Your Router for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
When you play LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
When you are playing LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
The incoming connection ports for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 are as follows:
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 that will show you the connection ports.
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - Playstation 3
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - Xbox 360
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - Steam
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.