LEGO Jurassic World is an Action and Adventure game published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released in 2015.
LEGO Jurassic World has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward LEGO Jurassic World
When you are playing LEGO Jurassic World you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for LEGO Jurassic World
The ports that need to be forwarded for LEGO Jurassic World are as follows:
LEGO Jurassic World - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
LEGO Jurassic World - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
LEGO Jurassic World - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
LEGO Jurassic World - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
LEGO Jurassic World - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
LEGO Jurassic World - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and LEGO Jurassic World simply follow one of these links:
- LEGO Jurassic World - Steam
- LEGO Jurassic World - Playstation 3
- LEGO Jurassic World - Playstation 4
- LEGO Jurassic World - Xbox 360
- LEGO Jurassic World - Xbox One
- LEGO Jurassic World - Switch
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.