When you play LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
When you are playing LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
The required ports that need to be forwarded for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 are as follows:
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - PC
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Playstation 4
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Switch
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.