How to Open a Port in Your Router for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes has the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Port Forward LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
When you are playing LEGO Marvel Super Heroes you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
The specific ports for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes are as follows:
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes that will show you the specific ports.
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - PC
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Playstation 3
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Playstation 4
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Xbox 360
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.