LEGO Marvel's Avengers includes the following styles of play.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
Forward Ports for LEGO Marvel's Avengers
When you are playing LEGO Marvel's Avengers you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for LEGO Marvel's Avengers
The specific ports for LEGO Marvel's Avengers are as follows:
LEGO Marvel's Avengers - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
LEGO Marvel's Avengers - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
LEGO Marvel's Avengers - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
LEGO Marvel's Avengers - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
LEGO Marvel's Avengers - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for LEGO Marvel's Avengers that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- LEGO Marvel's Avengers - PC
- LEGO Marvel's Avengers - Playstation 3
- LEGO Marvel's Avengers - Playstation 4
- LEGO Marvel's Avengers - Xbox 360
- LEGO Marvel's Avengers - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.