LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars is LucasArts's Action and Adventure game with a release date in 2011.
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars has the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Forward Ports for LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
When you are playing LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars are as follows:
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars simply follow one of these links:
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - PC
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - Playstation 3
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.