When you play LEGO The Hobbit you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for LEGO The Hobbit
When you are playing LEGO The Hobbit you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for LEGO The Hobbit
The ports for LEGO The Hobbit are as follows:
LEGO The Hobbit - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
LEGO The Hobbit - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
LEGO The Hobbit - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
LEGO The Hobbit - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
LEGO The Hobbit - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and LEGO The Hobbit simply follow one of these links:
- LEGO The Hobbit - PC
- LEGO The Hobbit - Playstation 3
- LEGO The Hobbit - Playstation 4
- LEGO The Hobbit - Xbox 360
- LEGO The Hobbit - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.