Create a Port Forward for Lost Words: Beyond the Page in your Router
Lost Words: Beyond the Page has the following genres of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Lost Words: Beyond the Page
When you are playing Lost Words: Beyond the Page you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Lost Words: Beyond the Page
The necessary ports for Lost Words: Beyond the Page are as follows:
Lost Words: Beyond the Page - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Lost Words: Beyond the Page - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Lost Words: Beyond the Page - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Lost Words: Beyond the Page that will show you the network ports.
- Lost Words: Beyond the Page - Playstation 4
- Lost Words: Beyond the Page - Steam
- Lost Words: Beyond the Page - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.