Which Ports Does Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 are as follows:
Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015,27036
- UDP: 27015,27031-27036
Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 simply follow one of these links:
- Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 - Steam
- Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 - Playstation 4
- Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 - Xbox One
Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2
When you are playing Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.