Ports To Forward for Lovecraft's Untold Stories
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Lovecraft's Untold Stories are as follows:
Lovecraft's Untold Stories - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Lovecraft's Untold Stories - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Lovecraft's Untold Stories yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Lovecraft's Untold Stories - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Lovecraft's Untold Stories - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Lovecraft's Untold Stories - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Lovecraft's Untold Stories that will show you the exact ports.
- Lovecraft's Untold Stories - Steam
- Lovecraft's Untold Stories - Playstation 4
- Lovecraft's Untold Stories - Switch
- Lovecraft's Untold Stories - Xbox One
Lovecraft's Untold Stories has the following genres of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Port Forward Lovecraft's Untold Stories
When you are playing Lovecraft's Untold Stories you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.