Mages of Mystralia is a driving / racing style of game. Most driving / racing games are some sort of competition, and can be on land, sea, air, or outer space. In some racing games the is either 1st person in the cockpit or 3rd person such as a chase cam, while other games allow you to switch freely between the two views. Racing games are considered sports games.
Forward Ports for Mages of Mystralia
When you are playing Mages of Mystralia you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Mages of Mystralia
The exact ports for Mages of Mystralia are as follows:
Mages of Mystralia - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Mages of Mystralia - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Mages of Mystralia - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Mages of Mystralia yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Mages of Mystralia that will show you the specific incoming ports.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.