Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for Mare Nostrum Server:
Mare Nostrum Server - PC
- TCP: 8075, 28902
- UDP: 7757-7758, 7767, 20310
Forward Ports for Mare Nostrum Server
When you use Mare Nostrum Server you might need to forward some ports in your router. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to Mare Nostrum Server.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- Your computer's internal IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
Setting Up a Port Forward for Mare Nostrum Server
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The way to forward a port is:
- Log in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Mare Nostrum Server in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Mare Nostrum Server:
List of Routers - Customized for Mare Nostrum Server
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for Mare Nostrum Server.