Mirror's Edge: Catalyst is a First-Person, Action, Adventure, and Platformer game published by Electronic Arts released in 2016.
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
When you are playing Mirror's Edge: Catalyst you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Mirror's Edge: Catalyst are as follows:
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Mirror's Edge: Catalyst yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Mirror's Edge: Catalyst simply follow one of these links:
- Mirror's Edge: Catalyst - Steam
- Mirror's Edge: Catalyst - Playstation 4
- Mirror's Edge: Catalyst - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.