My Friend Peppa Pig is an Adventure game published by Outright Games released in 2021.
Which Ports Does My Friend Peppa Pig Require
The specific incoming ports for My Friend Peppa Pig are as follows:
My Friend Peppa Pig - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
My Friend Peppa Pig - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
My Friend Peppa Pig - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
My Friend Peppa Pig - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and My Friend Peppa Pig simply follow one of these links:
- My Friend Peppa Pig - Steam
- My Friend Peppa Pig - Playstation 4
- My Friend Peppa Pig - Switch
- My Friend Peppa Pig - Xbox One
Since My Friend Peppa Pig is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing My Friend Peppa Pig.
How to Port Forward My Friend Peppa Pig
When you are playing My Friend Peppa Pig you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.