Ports To Forward for Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars
The incoming ports for Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars are as follows:
Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars simply follow one of these links:
- Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars - Steam
- Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars - Playstation 4
- Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars - Switch
Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
How to Port Forward Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars
When you are playing Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.