Ninja Blade is an Action and Hack & Slash game published by FromSoftware, Microsoft Game Studios, ND Games, bitComposer Games released in 2009.
Which Ports Does Ninja Blade Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Ninja Blade are as follows:
Ninja Blade - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Ninja Blade - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Ninja Blade yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Ninja Blade - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Ninja Blade that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
Ninja Blade offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
Forward Ports for Ninja Blade
When you are playing Ninja Blade you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.