OPUS: Echo of Starsong is an Adventure and Puzzle game published by Sigono released in 2021.
Ports Required for OPUS: Echo of Starsong
The incoming connection ports for OPUS: Echo of Starsong are as follows:
OPUS: Echo of Starsong - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
OPUS: Echo of Starsong - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for OPUS: Echo of Starsong yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
OPUS: Echo of Starsong - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
OPUS: Echo of Starsong - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and OPUS: Echo of Starsong simply follow one of these links:
OPUS: Echo of Starsong has the following styles of play.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
How to Port Forward OPUS: Echo of Starsong
When you are playing OPUS: Echo of Starsong you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
Locate your routers port forwarding section.
Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.