Ports Required for Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive
The required incoming ports for Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive are as follows:
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive simply follow one of these links:
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive - Playstation 4
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive - Switch
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive has the following genres of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
Port Forward Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive
When you are playing Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.