Ports Required for PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night
The connection ports for PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night are as follows:
PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night simply follow one of these links:
- PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night - Steam
- PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night - Playstation 4
- PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night - Switch
- PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night - Xbox One
When you play PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night
When you are playing PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.