Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition includes the following styles of play.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
Port Forward Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition
When you are playing Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition
The necessary ports for Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition are as follows:
Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition - Playstation 4
- Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition - Steam
- Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition - Switch
- Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.