How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Pumpkin Jack
Pumpkin Jack includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward Pumpkin Jack
When you are playing Pumpkin Jack you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Pumpkin Jack
The incoming ports for Pumpkin Jack are as follows:
Pumpkin Jack - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Pumpkin Jack - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Pumpkin Jack yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Pumpkin Jack - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Pumpkin Jack - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Pumpkin Jack - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Pumpkin Jack that will show you the specific incoming ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.