How to Port Forward Pure Hold'em in Your Router
Pure Hold'em is VooFoo Studios's Card Game game released in 2015.
Pure Hold'em is a card game. Most card games are played on a gaming table with a standard deck of 52 playing cards, but some games use alternate decks like Uno. Some card games render the players cards floating in the air over a virtual backdrop, and some even go so far as to render 3d graphics and animations. But all card games usually involve turn based strategy, betting, and points.
How to Port Forward Pure Hold'em
When you are playing Pure Hold'em you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Pure Hold'em
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Pure Hold'em are as follows:
Pure Hold'em - Playstation 4
- TCP: 80,443,1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3478-3479
Pure Hold'em - Xbox One
- TCP: 53,80,3074
- UDP: 53,88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Pure Hold'em simply follow one of these links:
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.