Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for a QSee QR414-411-3 DVR:
QSee QR414-411-3 - PC
- TCP: 80, 9000
Forward Ports for a QSee QR414-411-3 DVR
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use a QSee QR414-411-3 DVR. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to a QSee QR414-411-3 DVR.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The internal IP address of your DVR.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for a QSee QR414-411-3 DVR
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Put the IP address of your DVR in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for a QSee QR414-411-3 DVR in the correct boxes in your router.
Some routers need to be rebooted in order for the changes to be saved.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a QSee QR414-411-3 DVR:
List of Routers - Customized for QSee QR414-411-3
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for a QSee QR414-411-3 DVR.