The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for a QSee QSDR44DRTM-320 DVR are:
QSee QSDR44DRTM-320 - PC
- TCP: 80, 9000
Forwarding Ports for a QSee QSDR44DRTM-320 DVR
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use a QSee QSDR44DRTM-320 DVR. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to a QSee QSDR44DRTM-320 DVR.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The internal IP address of your DVR.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for a QSee QSDR44DRTM-320 DVR
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Type the IP address of your DVR into the correct box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for a QSee QSDR44DRTM-320 DVR in the corresponding boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a QSee QSDR44DRTM-320 DVR:
List of Routers - Customized for QSee QSDR44DRTM-320
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for a QSee QSDR44DRTM-320 DVR.