The ports that need to be forwarded for a QSee QSDR44KRTC-320 DVR are listed here:
QSee QSDR44KRTC-320 - PC
- TCP: 80, 9000
Forwarding Ports for a QSee QSDR44KRTC-320 DVR
When you use a QSee QSDR44KRTC-320 DVR you might need to forward some ports in your router. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to a QSee QSDR44KRTC-320 DVR.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- The IP address of your DVR.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Forward Ports for a QSee QSDR44KRTC-320 DVR
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your DVR in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for a QSee QSDR44KRTC-320 DVR in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a QSee QSDR44KRTC-320 DVR:
List of Routers - Customized for QSee QSDR44KRTC-320
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for a QSee QSDR44KRTC-320 DVR.