QURARE - Magic Library is Smilegate Megaport's Card Game game released in 2016.
QURARE - Magic Library is a card game. Most card games are played on a gaming table with a standard deck of 52 playing cards, but some games use alternate decks like Uno. Some card games render the players cards floating in the air over a virtual backdrop, and some even go so far as to render 3d graphics and animations. But all card games usually involve turn based strategy, betting, and points.
How to Port Forward QURARE - Magic Library
When you are playing QURARE - Magic Library you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for QURARE - Magic Library
The ports for QURARE - Magic Library are as follows:
QURARE - Magic Library - Playstation 4
- TCP: 80, 443, 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and QURARE - Magic Library simply follow one of these links:
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.