Which Ports Does Ravenswatch Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Ravenswatch are as follows:
Ravenswatch - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Ravenswatch - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Ravenswatch yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Ravenswatch - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Ravenswatch - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Ravenswatch that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
Ravenswatch offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward Ravenswatch
When you are playing Ravenswatch you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.