Ports To Forward for Record of Agarest War Zero
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Record of Agarest War Zero are as follows:
Record of Agarest War Zero - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Record of Agarest War Zero - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Record of Agarest War Zero yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Record of Agarest War Zero - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Record of Agarest War Zero - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Record of Agarest War Zero that will show you the exact ports.
- Record of Agarest War Zero - Steam
- Record of Agarest War Zero - Playstation 3
- Record of Agarest War Zero - Xbox 360
Record of Agarest War Zero includes the following styles of play.
- In a tactical style of game players focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They usually focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward Record of Agarest War Zero
When you are playing Record of Agarest War Zero you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.