Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for Remnants Server:
Remnants Server - PC
- TCP: 25575
- UDP: 7777, 27015
Set Up a Port Forward for Remnants Server
When you use Remnants Server you might need to forward some ports in your router. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to Remnants Server.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- Your computer's internal IP address.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
How To Forward Ports for Remnants Server
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Remnants Server in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Remnants Server:
List of Routers - Customized for Remnants Server
That's all it takes to forward your ports for Remnants Server.