Port Forwarding for Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Resident Evil 2 (2019) includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a survival game you simply need to stay alive. Some have waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. Many are horror based, supernatural, or post-apocalyptic. They generally focus on conserving resources such as ammo and health, and sometimes employ elements of stealth.
How to Port Forward Resident Evil 2 (2019)
When you are playing Resident Evil 2 (2019) you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Resident Evil 2 (2019)
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Resident Evil 2 (2019) are as follows:
Resident Evil 2 (2019) - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Resident Evil 2 (2019) - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Resident Evil 2 (2019) - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Resident Evil 2 (2019) simply follow one of these links:
- Resident Evil 2 (2019) - Steam
- Resident Evil 2 (2019) - Playstation 4
- Resident Evil 2 (2019) - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.