Resident Evil 3: Nemesis offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
Forward Ports for Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Since Resident Evil 3: Nemesis is a single player game there should not be any need to forward ports for it. Usually only multiplayer games need a port forwarded. However it is possible that some single player games might need a port forwarded for things like: updates, downloading new content, and license activation. If you want to know for sure whether or not Resident Evil 3: Nemesis opens any ports for incoming data you can run our Port Finder application to see exactly what is happening. When you are done running Port Finder it will show you the incoming ports.
- Download our free software called Network Utilities and install it.
- After installing it launch Network Utilities and click Port Finder.
- The Port Finder will help you locate the game that you are interested in playing. Follow its instructions closely.
- Once the Port Finder has found your game ports they will be added to our site quickly.
How Port Finder Works
Here's a quick summary of what the Port Finder application will do:
- Examine the incoming connection ports that Resident Evil 3: Nemesis has open. These are the incoming connection ports for Resident Evil 3: Nemesis.
- Wait for you to attempt to do something multiplayer, which might open up additional ports.
- Upload those ports to our servers so that we can combine them with other uploads and share them.
Our servers will collect all of the required incoming ports used by multiple users and intelligently combine them into a single list of ports required. This will become the list that we recommend everyone forwards in their router.
We will list any new ports found for Resident Evil 3: Nemesis on this page as soon as we know them.