Forwarding Ports for Revenant Saga on Your Router.
Revenant Saga includes the following styles of play.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
How to Port Forward Revenant Saga
When you are playing Revenant Saga you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Revenant Saga
The specific incoming ports for Revenant Saga are as follows:
Revenant Saga - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Revenant Saga - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Revenant Saga - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Revenant Saga - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Revenant Saga - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Revenant Saga - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Revenant Saga yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Revenant Saga that will show you the network ports.
- Revenant Saga - Steam
- Revenant Saga - Playstation 3
- Revenant Saga - Playstation 4
- Revenant Saga - Switch
- Revenant Saga - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.